- Determine the nature of the product so you can relate it to your prospect. Find which characteristics of your product have caught the prospect's interest.
- If your product has a flaw, don't avoid it. Bring the flaw into the open right away. This will make the negative feature less negative. Then concentrate on the benefits.
- Tell prospects a story concerning the product you are selling; this establishes a relationship while focusing their attention.
- Make them feel special. Offer an exclusive product to make your prospective customer feel like they will be the owner of something only a select few can have.
- Simplicity is key. The easier it is for a potential customer to make a choice, the more likely they are going to make it.
- Live up to your promises. Be as specific as you can in your copy. Be an authority on your product; this will further establish you as a credible source.
- Get customers actively involved in the buying process. Talk to them as if they already owned the product.
Aplikasi Facebook Home Untuk 'Ponsel' Facebook - [image: 57884215050925558682.jpg] CEO Facebook Mark Zuckerberg pendiri Facebook bulan ini memperkenalkan produk terbarunya kepada publik, produk baru terseb...